- The Registry administrator Soul Mate Company Oy Business ID: 2839523-5 Lounaisväylä 8A, 00200 Helsinki, Finland
- Contact details for the register: email@example.com
- The name of the registry Soul Mate Company Oy customer and consumer register
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is usually a small text file that your Internet browser stores on your terminal to identify and re-identify a user. The text file contains a small amount of information that the Internet server can read the next time you visit the same page. Some cookies are necessary for browsing websites. Other cookies are useful to the user because they make the site easier to use, for example by remembering your username or the language settings you have chosen. Cookies allow us to identify your browser and use the information we receive to calculate browsers that visit our site, for example, and to analyze the use of our site, such as statistical tracking. Our goal is to develop our service to serve our users even better.
Cookies used on the site
Cookies may be used to collect information such as:
- The user’s IP address;
- time of day;
- Pages used and time spent on them;
- browser type, operating system of your terminal;
- the web address the user came to from the Site and to which web site the user will go after using the Site; and
- From which server and from which domain the user entered the Site
- The site may also contain cookies from third parties, such as measurement and tracking services. Third parties may set cookies on your terminal when you visit our site.
- Collection of personal data and purpose of processing
We collect personal information from you in connection with your use of the Site. We may also use the cookies and other technologies described below to collect information about your use of the Site and our services.
The personal information that we collect about you when you use the Site includes information that is necessary for the purpose of processing your personal data.
For example, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, shipping address (if different from mailing address), telephone number, email address
- Date of birth, sex
- User-provided profiling and interest information
- Information related to direct marketing authorizations or prohibitions
- Any other information collected with the user’s consent, if any.
- production, provision, development, improvement and protection of the Site and our Services;
- User-specific Site Personalization and Advertising Targeting;
- Site analysis and statistics;
- Market research and electronic direct marketing in accordance with the Personal Data Act and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Prevention and detection of malpractice;
- Protecting the rights and / or property of the Site; and
- Other similar uses
- Retention period of personal data Soul Mate Company Oy will retain personal information in the customer and consumer register for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement. In addition, Soul Mate Company Oy may process personal data unidentified even after processing time for purposes such as analysis, statistics, and business development.
- Regular disclosures and transfers of data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area Soul Mate Company Oy may disclose personal information to authorities, for example, if required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Soul Mate Company Oy or Soul Mate Company Oy’s services and communications production, development or maintenance, except as expressly provided in the agreement, express consent, and / or specific regulations. Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area only in accordance with, and within the limits set by, data protection legislation, such as through the use of model clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Registry Protection Principles The information system and the files are protected by technical security measures that are commonly used in business. Personal data shall be kept confidential and appropriate measures shall be taken to protect and protect the data. Access to personal data shall be restricted to an authorized employee or partner who is bound by appropriate confidentiality provisions.
- Profiling As part of the processing of personal data stored in the register, Soul Mate Company Oy may also use personal data for profiling purposes. The purpose of profiling is to determine the demand for services and customer behavior.
- Right of Prohibition of the Data Subject The data subject has the right to object to the personal profile of Soul Mate Company Oy concerning the personal data of the data subject, in so far as the processing of the data is based on a customer relationship between Soul Mate Company Oy and the data subject. The data subject may submit his / her objection to the e-mail address or postal address indicated by e-mail. At the time of the claim, the data subject must identify the specific situation on the basis of which he or she objects to the processing. Soul Mate Company Oy may refuse a request for objection on the grounds set forth by law. Other rights of the data subject regarding the processing of personal data Data subject’s right of access (right of access) The data subject shall have the right to verify which personal data concerning him or her have been stored. Requests for verification should be made by email or by post to the address mentioned in section 11. The right of inspection may be denied on the grounds provided by law. Exercise of the right of inspection is in principle free of charge. The data subject also has the right to require Soul Mate Company Oy to restrict the processing of their personal data, for example, when the data subject is awaiting Soul Mate Company Oy’s response to a request for rectification or deletion of their data. In so far as the data subject himself has provided to the customer register information which is processed under the data subject’s consent or commission, the data subject has the right to obtain such information in his own machine-readable form and to transfer this data to another data controller. If personal data are processed on the basis of the data subject’s consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent by notifying Soul Mate Company Oy by e-mail or post to the address provided in section 11. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of that consent prior to its withdrawal. The data subject has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if Soul Mate Company Oy has not complied with applicable data protection rules in its activities.
- In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of your rights, the data subject must contact Soul Mate Company Oy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Soul Mate Company Oy Lounaisväylä 8A 00200 Helsinki, Finland If necessary, Soul Mate Company Oy may request the registrant to clarify their request in writing and, if necessary, the identity of the data subject may be verified before taking any further action.
- Changes to the Privacy Statement We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement by posting it on the Site. We recommend that you regularly review the contents of this Privacy Statement.